Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Ants Cafe ~ Breakfast with Sanjeev


On my trip to Bangalore, met up with some very old friends..... That's Sanjeev who I met at my early days at Infoedge ~ naukri.com. He's one of the most talented Graphic Designers I know. Check out this work at designjaunt.com
We use to have loads of fun together in office. My first offsite at Infoedge was a trip to Dakpathar with this gang of guys and girls. It was one of the most memorable trips of my life.
Sanjeev's a very outdoor person, who has a passion for riding bikes and exploring new places. His biking club is called 60kph

His other constant love in life is Sassy....

We went to The Ants Cafe in Indiranagar. It's sweet little cafe on the terrace of a store selling things from Nagaland. Sanjeev ordered the Veg breakfast, which had exotic mushrooms, baked beans and grilled tomatoes.

I ordered the Chicken extravaganza omelet, which had Chicken sausage, Chicken salami, , Corn jalapeno, , Olives and Cheeeeeessssseeeeee...... Both our meals were extremely nice and we had a great time chatting up.

No comments: