Saturday, February 12, 2011

Measuring Up Limitless Love in Hearts


There are some friends who just K-N-O-W..... one such is Shuchi, She has this 'Never-Say-Never' spirit and is a very very dedicated and loyal friend who'll show me the mirror, pamper me, spoil me, set-me-straight, inspire me whenever I need whichever. She just Knows... I don't need to tell her, 1 phone call n she knows.... perceptive little jerry mouse she is.

Shuchi got me these measuring spoons from Singapore along with some other things[coming up in a separate post].... This song 'Secret' by Seal remind me uncannily of Shuchi... :) It's quite repetitive but comfortingly so... just like her.... She K-N-O-W-S.... and we B-E-L-O-N-G....


Thanks so much for the lovely pictures Diya :)

Happy Valentines Girls :)

2 comments:

Shuchi Mehta said...

awww.....this is sooooooooooooo sweet!!! You are S.P.E.C.I.A.L Nachi :))
I am glad you liked them :)

Happy Valentines to you too!!

Love u loads..................

Shuchi Mehta said...

Special appreciation for Diya for the beautiful pictures :)