Monday, November 8, 2010

Celebration Tiramisu for Vivek*2


Both the Vivek's decide to have parties[Vivekji from Durbar for his promotion and Vivek from work for Diwali] and I offered to make dessert... What's it going to be..... Has to be Tiramisu cause that's what I've been tripping over for the last few days......

What's there in it not to repeat...... Loads of Coffee..... Loads of Rum in the form of Rum Soaked Raisins...... Topped with decadent Chocolate....

Luxurious Mascarpone cream..... Whipped into clouds of B-L-I-S-S.....
Make the luscious pastry using any of these recipes You Know.... It's For YOU, Tiramisu..., Chocolate Tiramisu ~ Amrita's Birthday, Cappuccino Tiramisu Cheesecake for Baking Queen ~ Deeba's Birthday. Make Chocolate Ganache.

What I have is a kitchen full of Vanilla Sponge, Coffee, Rum n Chocolate..... how can I resist myself from eating it all before completing the desserts.....

Super Congratulations are in order for Vivek ji for his promotion.....

Vivek[from office] loves his alcohol so upped the rum soaked raisin in his bowl n made a martini glass as decoration.

Vivek's wife Pushpanjali is such a gracious host who let me potter around in her kitchen.... :) Yashna n I had a blast making pasta while the others played cards... ;)
Verdict:
Vivek ji: Mummy aapka desert party ka oasis tha n u looked beautiful....

Vibha: Hey! N thanks to u for such awesome dessert man! It was perfectly done n u excelled yourself totally! Your being there made the party fun :)

Madame you have totally taken the cake this time! Ur dessert wuz simply purrfect, the rite sweetness, body, silkiness.. I ve bin pigging on it today n hv bi sittin n appreciating all day..

Sorry to put u on such a high, .) but both my sisters have totally freaked on ur dessert wch i call choc tiramisu, n they think its the best that they've ever eaten! Now that u r an established best in the field, i hv prasad on diwali. Do u want to do the dessert on totally professional basis? I thot better to ask u before i explore my next choices.. By the way, the food critic is also at work.. In ur dessert u ve to reduce the quantity of rum n spice it with little tini mini sugar n sm cinnamon. Rite now, the overpowering taste is taking away the sinful pleasure.. Which has to come subtly and gradually, not as a bolt in ur mouth..

The dessert was a major hit with gunjan n all the other darbaris who came yesterday.. Ran short.. Got polished off in 5 secs flat!

Swati Longia:
Thank you !! :* heaven on earth....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Needless to say, the Tiramisu was yummmm but what made the evening more special was that Yashna learnt to make her own pasta, leaving me many free evenings with "mom i m gonna make my own pasta dinner" !! Tx Nachi !!! :-))