Saturday, December 12, 2009

Have finally figured out Akshita's sort of Apple Crumble

Remember my post on Apple Crumble and Apple Pie, for Neha Didi where I learnt the recipes from my Bua[My Dad's sister]..... Akshita is her daughter, my sister, just loves the Apple Crumble....

Now that've learnt how to make the crumble... had to get it right for Akshita.... just the way she likes it.... not too tart and fairly sweet.....
She's married n settled in the US where she has to do everything herself including cooking [which she treats only as a chore n isn't very fond of]. Like most of the other's she too loves to come home with an agenda for FOOD..... So my conribution to that list is her fav Apple Crumble.... That's us just before she left back for the US....
Have a good life sis...

1 comment:

Suma Rowjee said...

I love telling my younger sis to try this and that recipe too and try to motivate her to cook:-). Younger sisters!!