Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dreamzzzzzzzzzz

Have you ever had dream that you can feel so much......
Feels so much like it actually happened but you're brain tells you, it's not possible only cause you wake up in your own bed....

I'm in office, lift door opens and there I find her.... what a surprise... I rush in to hug her.... hug her for long.....
See that there are others too with her... Hug them briefly.... Nice to see them smiling at me.... Hold her hand n stand there with a big goofy grin on my face.... Reach ground floor.... and come out... The lift opens out at a market near my house.... We hug again.... The girl accompanying her is not who I fear she is.....

They sit in a car and leave.... I'm left with a warm fuzzy feeling.....

Mala chachi walks back home with me..... when did she appear? I don't know.....

I wake up..... I know, I was dreaming something..... I was able to remember it all.. so clearly... I wonder did it actually happen.??????
I can still feel it in my bones... I can still feel the warm fuzzy feeling...... Can Hugs travel?????

Is it so simple to meet her? All I have to do is Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream... reminded me of the song.....

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

[Catch the song here...]

Will you still fight with me when I say don't wear heels?
Will you still save mattar ke samose for me?
Will the boys still be admonished for teasing me?
Will you still listen to all my jabbering?

Will I still get the first choice for everything... like EverythinG?
Will those peacock glasses still be there for me?
Will we still go shopping for my lucky suit again?
Will you still let me potter around in your kitchen?

Will you still tease me, till I turn pink?
Will u still let me drive your car?
Will you still save all my crazy crafty projects?
Will you still tick me off for talking so long on the phone?

Will you still slather my nose in coconut oil? [Sure works better than any other lotion, the mark is gone]
Will you still smile at me when I walk into the house n you have mehendi in your hair?
Will you still watch me from the ring-side and rush in only when I need help?
Will you still love me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Will I still get a hug if we meet?

No comments: