Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An Evening with Friends


Swati, Arunima n I have been friend's since school...... Swati's married n settled in Chennai, so we get to see her only when her kids break for summer.....

Arunima n I are footloose n fancy free......

We met at Big Chill in East of kailash.... [ Check out 2 earlier Big Chill posts. Party @ Big Chill and Fabulous Weekend and some pictures of another time we went there ] I just love this place..... Has awesome food. I can even close my eyes n not go wrong in ordering something... rather anything....
Had a great time chattering away about any n everything under the sun.... just like old times..... it was so much fun.....

That was just the amt of food our tummies could hold.... tummies were full but eyes weren't... The desserts are just something else here...... Hmmm... my mouth is still watering....wish we could have had more dessert....

Check out You Know.... It's For YOU, Tiramisu...

2 comments:

Nikhil said...

oh delightful :D Nachi ur havin a ball :D that pics completely watered my mouth

Gunjan Kathuria said...

yummy .... i like the last part most as everything else is NV focussed !!!
but all in all, u seem to be having a lot of fun!